Bank Holidays in September 2022 again are full of festivals and celebrations across the country. Many private and public sector banks across the country will remain closed this September month due to additional bank holidays. If you have checked the list of Bank Holidays in August 2022, it’s time for a new list to take over.
Bank Holidays in September 2022
On September 2022, 13 regional festivals will be celebrated state wise are listed below along with the date and day:
- September 1st, 2022: – Banks will be closed for Ganesh Chaturthi.
- 4th September 2022:- Weekly holiday of Sunday.
- September 6th, 2022:- Banks will be closed in Jharkhand on Karma Puja.
- 7th September 2022: – Banks closed in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi due to Onam.
- September 8th, 2022: – Bank closed for Indra Jatra Festival In Sikkim.
- 9th September 2022:- Banks closed in Gangtok during Indrajata Festival.
- September 10th, 2022: Bank holiday in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi on the occasion of Sri Naravane Guru Jayanti.
- 11th September 2022: – Sunday Weekly holiday.
- September 18th, 2022:-Bank closed due to Sunday.
- 21st September 2022: – Banks in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi will remain closed on account of Sree Narayana Guru Samadhi Day.
- September 24th, 2022: Due to the fourth Saturday, there will be a holiday in the banks.
- 25th September 2022: Weekly holiday on Sunday.
- September 26th, 2022: – Holiday in Jaipur and Imphal on the establishment of Navratri Puja.
Many festivals including Ganesh Chaturthi and Navratri come in the month of September. In such a situation, go to the bank only after checking the list of festivals, otherwise, you will have to come back.
If you have any bank-related work in the month of September, then first check the list of bank holidays once. Due to this not only will you avoid wasting your precious time, but you will also be saved from many troubles.
Banks will be closed for 13 days in September 2022 Including second and fourth Saturdays and Sundays as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines.
Here we have updated about banks closing on all public holidays with some regional holidays depending on the particular state. Regional holidays are decided by respective state governments. This month of September 2022 observes 13 bank holidays as per RBI’s guidelines.